Translate this page

Tuesday 28 July 2009

Jenny Shimizu Joins 'Make Me A Supermodel'

via Just Jared

Former model Jenny Shimizu is returning to the spotlight as a judge on Bravo’s Make Me a Supermodel. Here’s what the 41-year-old had to say to Life & Style:

You quit modeling to become a mechanic. Why come back now?

Being a mechanic is really my passion, and I’ll always do that. But I actually love fashion and modeling too. I like the fact that I came from a different place: I’m Japanese, I’m small, I have tattoos, I’m a lesbian. Shows like this offer a huge amount of possibility and opportunity.

Are you surprised that Angelina now has kids and is with a man?

No. Gender never really plays an issue with someone like her who’s attractive to everybody. And Angelina was always going to adopt a lot of kids. She told me she was going to, and she’s a woman of her word.

Read the rest of the interview on Just Jared

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strap it on!